Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this website, you are agreeing to be bound by these website Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws, and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Quotes.Pub Posters/Wallpapers Use License
This section covers the Quotes.Pub artwork use license only. "Quotes.Pub artwork" covered in this section describes creative files (wallpapers) downloadable from the Quotes.Pub website. This section does not include website design elements (such as Quotes.Pub logo, icons, other graphic design elements, CSS styles or HTML), software or text content. Please check Section 3 for more details.
You may copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format for any purpose, even commercially*, under following the terms:
- Attribution — You must give appropriate credit to Quotes.Pub. If you use our material on a website or blog, a link back to Quotes.Pub must be provided. Links must not be cloaked or hidden from visitors and web crawlers (DoFollow).
- No Derivatives — If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you may not distribute the modified material.
- Usage Limit — You are allowed to use up to 500 creative files per website, blog, application or any other digital or print product. If you want to increase the limit, please contact us.
- Fair Commercial Use — You are not allowed to use our artwork commercially if the artwork constitutes the primary value of the item being sold. By way of example, you are allowed to use the material as part of an article on a commercial website, but you are not allowed to sell posters with our artwork.
Resizing or cropping images is permitted only if Quotes.Pub branding (logo) is retained and clearly visible. Quotes.Pub logo can't be covered or hidden.
3. Web Site Use License
With the exclusion of Quotes.Pub artwork described in section 2, the remaining of the website content, graphic design elements and software is licensed as follows:
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Quotes.Pub 's website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license, you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Quotes.Pub's website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Quotes.Pub at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Quotes.Pub's website are provided "as is". Quotes.Pub makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Quotes.Pub does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Quotes.Pub or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Quotes.Pub's Internet site, even if Quotes.Pub or a Quotes.Pub authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
6. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Quotes.Pub's website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Quotes.Pub does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete, or current. Quotes.Pub may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. Quotes.Pub does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Quotes.Pub has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Quotes.Pub. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.